Last Sunday




Ven. Xian Zhong, Shirley and Danny from IBS came to visit us last Sunday Dec 16th with a good lesson. Our Sangha (Sunyata Sangha) has been setup for 5 weeks and slowly getting stronger. Because of its newness we have been going over a lots of the rituals, prostrations, etc. I was very glad when our teacher Ven. Xain Zhong went over the correct way to prostrate. I did not know it had an element to a workout to it. I also did not know that there was a correct way to breathe when you do it but when you know the reason why it all makes sense. I also learned that there I a very good and coherent way to explain the prostrations to people think that we are worshiping an IDOL; when in fact we are respecting the teacher and teachings of a wise one that came before us. 
I feel real good and ready to take on the world when our teacher comes. I get hope from seeing them and that renewal of spirit carries over in to our weekly Sangha meeting. 
My goal is to make our Sangha stronger and benefit more people through our Sangha. 

Brother Mccollom
President of Sunyata Sangha