LETTER FROM FARIAS

Dear Dharma Sister Shirley,

I was very glad to hear from you, and I apologize for taking so long to write back. I did move, I am sending you my new cell no.


Admittedly, that was not my reply took so long. The way you signed your letter "Your Dharma Sister", when I read that it was like a small weigh lifted, or a little calm was added into my life. It reminded me that all I had to do to be a part of something that is welcoming and helps me stay focused on the BUDDHA PATH.

I should be getting assigned as a teacher's aid in the GED program soon, which is near the Chapel, and so may put me in a good condition to encourage the Chaplain to set aside some spaces in the library for future book donation from IBS.

I look forward to any study materials you can send me. Take care and I look forward to hearing from you soon.